Saturday, August 11, 2012

Glow Stick Bubble Bath Disco


Sometimes you just need to add a little fun to everyday routines. We were having a boring weeknight and decided to spice it up a bit. 

Born is the Glow Stick Bubble Bath Disco! 

I just picked up a sample of California Baby bubble bath for Baby Rex to try. (He's got SUPER sensitive skin so we always get samples before we buy.) Dumped in the bubble juice, dropped in a few glow sticks, cranked up the tunes, and turned off the lights.








 



Baby Rex had a BLAST splashing & 
dancing around in the tub.  

 Even though the picture are blurry, I love the way they came out. The bubbles looked awesome with the glow sticks underneath. When Z-Rex is older this will be fun with LOTS more bubbles.





As this was also Rex's FIRST bubble bath, 
I made sure he had plenty of lights on play time too. 
I live for moments like these when I can see the joy and excitement radiate from every ounce of his being.



Follow us on our NEW Facebook Page!

3 comments:

  1. I am going to try this with my kids as a surprise... this is awsome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of Zach's favorites & our go to activity on a boring night :)

    ReplyDelete